SmashFiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best lengendary pokemon.

+3
Edgar the Alien
Chris
thefreeman
7 posters

Go down

best lengendary pokemon. Empty best lengendary pokemon.

Post by thefreeman Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:27 pm

My faverite lengendary pokemon is dialga becouse he might not be fast but he can ussually kill anything with one hit. thumbright
thefreeman
thefreeman
SmashFiles Member
SmashFiles Member

Male Number of posts : 801
Mood : best lengendary pokemon. Amused
Exp Points : 5776
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

best lengendary pokemon. Empty Re: best lengendary pokemon.

Post by Chris Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:44 pm

lol, dialga isn't cool at all.

for me, I like Jirachi. But DARKRAI beats em all.
best lengendary pokemon. Darkra14
Chris
Chris
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male Number of posts : 1052
Mood : best lengendary pokemon. Mudkip14
Exp Points : 6109
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar the Alien Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:55 pm

Moltres, I had the least trouble finding that one, I forget where the other birds were now.

oh, and fire blast is fweetness.
Edgar the Alien
Edgar the Alien
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male Number of posts : 1028
Mood : best lengendary pokemon. Otaku_11
Exp Points : 6053
Registration date : 2008-03-30

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Edgarthealien

Back to top Go down

Post by boardking Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:47 am

arceus is like da bomb-fizzle but im lucky cuz i gots him and like no one else does so yeah

Hehe. I've got 5 Arceus's and a shiny arceus and I've never used the azure flute. There is a person who if you tak to them in the right conditions, they turn into Arceus, and with the wild pokemon shiny code, I gos a shiny one!

But, my favorite legendary? It's also one of my favorite pokemon (out of all): GLITCH!!! Youcan capture him on any game, but I wouldn't guarantee it on Emerald. I crashed my file...NO worries though. I can do it on Sapphire! Razz If I remember correctly, on Red and Blue (maybe yellow), you can catch Glitch in the rightr conditions...I don't have those games, so I can't give details.

Edit: Does anyone know how my post is above the older ones? They were at 8:30 something, and the is at 11:47. How does that work???
boardking
boardking
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Male Number of posts : 149
Mood : best lengendary pokemon. Cheerful
Exp Points : 5782
Registration date : 2008-06-30

https://www.youtube.com/boardking9593

Back to top Go down

Post by SmashFiles Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:10 am

How can you all for get... MEW
mew...mew...mew...
it just goes on and on.
Pokemon Snap, ftw.
SmashFiles
SmashFiles
SmashFiles Supreme
SmashFiles Supreme

Male Number of posts : 832
Mood : best lengendary pokemon. Romant10
Exp Points : 5983

https://www.youtube.com/smashfiles

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar the Alien Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:45 am

the bright colors in that part were my soul intent for playing that game over and over way too many times.
Edgar the Alien
Edgar the Alien
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male Number of posts : 1028
Mood : best lengendary pokemon. Otaku_11
Exp Points : 6053
Registration date : 2008-03-30

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Edgarthealien

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:51 am

boardking wrote:arceus is like da bomb-fizzle but im lucky cuz i gots him and like no one else does so yeah

you seriously think you're the only one on this forum with arceus?!
wow, you have alot to learn. I had over 25 Shiny Arceus, and I let them go, cuz areceus is such an obnoxious pokemon.
Chris
Chris
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sio Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:50 pm

Chris wrote:
boardking wrote:arceus is like da bomb-fizzle but im lucky cuz i gots him and like no one else does so yeah

you seriously think you're the only one on this forum with arceus?!
wow, you have alot to learn. I had over 25 Shiny Arceus, and I let them go, cuz areceus is such an obnoxious pokemon.

I must agree, Arceus is obnxious, but 25...Do you plan to trade them????...
Sio
Sio
prohibation lvl 7
prohibation lvl 7

Male Number of posts : 1034
Mood : best lengendary pokemon. Fine
Exp Points : 5932
Registration date : 2008-04-04

http://everythings.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by boardking Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:03 pm

boardking wrote:
arceus is like da bomb-fizzle but im lucky cuz i gots him and like no one else does so yeah

Hehe. I've got 5 Arceus's and a shiny arceus and I've never used the azure flute. There is a person who if you tak to them in the right conditions, they turn into Arceus, and with the wild pokemon shiny code, I gos a shiny one!

But, my favorite legendary? It's also one of my favorite pokemon (out of all): GLITCH!!! Youcan capture him on any game, but I wouldn't guarantee it on Emerald. I crashed my file...NO worries though. I can do it on Sapphire! Razz If I remember correctly, on Red and Blue (maybe yellow), you can catch Glitch in the rightr conditions...I don't have those games, so I can't give details.

Edit: Does anyone know how my post is above the older ones? They were at 8:30 something, and the is at 11:47. How does that work???

WTF I DIDNT POST THAT???? DI SOMEONE HACK MY ACCOUNT???? SEERIOUSLY I NEVER POSTED THIS WTF SOMEONE HELP
boardking
boardking
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Male Number of posts : 149
Mood : best lengendary pokemon. Cheerful
Exp Points : 5782
Registration date : 2008-06-30

https://www.youtube.com/boardking9593

Back to top Go down

Post by osh Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:24 pm

all those pokemon suck. DARKRAI OWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
osh
osh
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Male Number of posts : 127
Mood : best lengendary pokemon. Rock_o10
Exp Points : 5773
Registration date : 2008-07-07

http://www.clubosh.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thefreeman Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:08 pm

darkrai is awsome but i hate haveing to go all the way to japan to get him. besides i cant get him now that i lost my diamond game.
thefreeman
thefreeman
SmashFiles Member
SmashFiles Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:30 pm

thefreeman wrote:darkrai is awsome but i hate haveing to go all the way to japan to get him. besides i cant get him now that i lost my diamond game.

japan? all you need to do is go to the pokemon part in the nintendo building in New York City, they're giving him a way for free, and have been for a While.

I hacked mine Razz lulz

boardking wrote:
boardking wrote:

WTF I DIDNT POST THAT???? DI SOMEONE HACK MY ACCOUNT???? SEERIOUSLY I NEVER POSTED THIS WTF SOMEONE HELP

I'll talk with smash about it, but in the case of whoever did, everything they said is incorrect. there are no conditions, and the shiny code is an Action Replay code, meaning they hacked it so the guy would turn into Arceus.

Sio wrote:I must agree, Arceus is obnxious, but 25...Do you plan to trade them????...

originally, I was planning on it. But a person asked me for 2 partial hacked Shiny Arceus with a certain natures. so I just kept catching em. Razz eventially, I let all the others go, if I want any others, I'll just make them with Poke'sav, or catch 'em.
Chris
Chris
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thefreeman Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:06 pm

i cant go to new york.
thefreeman
thefreeman
SmashFiles Member
SmashFiles Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sio Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:17 pm

Chris wrote:
thefreeman wrote:darkrai is awsome but i hate haveing to go all the way to japan to get him. besides i cant get him now that i lost my diamond game.

japan? all you need to do is go to the pokemon part in the nintendo building in New York City, they're giving him a way for free, and have been for a While.

I hacked mine Razz lulz

boardking wrote:
boardking wrote:

I'll talk with smash about it, but in the case of whoever did, everything they said is incorrect. there are no conditions, and the shiny code is an Action Replay code, meaning they hacked it so the guy would turn into Arceus.

Sio wrote:I must agree, Arceus is obnxious, but 25...Do you plan to trade them????...

originally, I was planning on it. But a person asked me for 2 partial hacked Shiny Arceus with a certain natures. so I just kept catching em. Razz eventially, I let all the others go, if I want any others, I'll just make them with Poke'sav, or catch 'em.

Hey!!! That's my post!!! Give it back!!! The mods can see I edited it when I put that "Edit:" in. For somereason it was above posts posted before it, but I didn't notice that it said it was posted by boardking! I typed my last post, stating:
right after I posted that, when I notifced the position. This is freaky!!

Also Chris, incorrect. The cloning cheat will clone people who walk on different tiles, but one person, if cloned, will turn into arceus. I have done it 5 times. I haven't used the azure flute. I tried to talk to the person, an ! appeared over my head, I walk onto a pool, and I fight arceus. It's not an arceus code!
Sio
Sio
prohibation lvl 7
prohibation lvl 7

Male Number of posts : 1034
Mood : best lengendary pokemon. Fine
Exp Points : 5932
Registration date : 2008-04-04

http://everythings.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by osh Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:47 am

boardking wrote:
boardking wrote:

change your password.

EDIT: oh crud, i didnt notice sio's post there.
osh
osh
Casual Poster
Casual Poster

Male Number of posts : 127
Mood : best lengendary pokemon. Rock_o10
Exp Points : 5773
Registration date : 2008-07-07

http://www.clubosh.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SmashFiles Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:35 pm

About the Boardking thing, someone i don't know what happened, but if it happens again, tell me
SmashFiles
SmashFiles
SmashFiles Supreme
SmashFiles Supreme

Male Number of posts : 832
Mood : best lengendary pokemon. Romant10
Exp Points : 5983

https://www.youtube.com/smashfiles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down