SmashFiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo vs X-Box vs Playstation

+6
boardking
osh
thefreeman
Chris
SoccerDude
SmashFiles
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nintendo vs X-Box vs Playstation - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintendo vs X-Box vs Playstation

Post by Snow Villiers Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:38 am

thefreeman wrote:ahhhh my moms has FF7 on it and once we find myn we're gonna put vagrant story on it.

when you find what? Suspect
Snow Villiers
Snow Villiers
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Number of posts : 30
Mood : Nintendo vs X-Box vs Playstation - Page 2 Happy
Exp Points : 5628
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Nintendo vs X-Box vs Playstation - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintendo vs X-Box vs Playstation

Post by thefreeman Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:39 am

my PSP. Its a red god of war version.
thefreeman
thefreeman
SmashFiles Member
SmashFiles Member

Male Number of posts : 801
Mood : Nintendo vs X-Box vs Playstation - Page 2 Amused
Exp Points : 5791
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Villiers Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:41 am

thefreeman wrote:my PSP. Its a red god of war version.

ohh ok!
Snow Villiers
Snow Villiers
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Number of posts : 30
Mood : Nintendo vs X-Box vs Playstation - Page 2 Happy
Exp Points : 5628
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:32 pm

and MSG4 is coming out for PS2, if it hasn't already. But I'm probably gonna a 360 or a wii soon, and opinions on what I should get?
Chris
Chris
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male Number of posts : 1052
Mood : Nintendo vs X-Box vs Playstation - Page 2 Mudkip14
Exp Points : 6124
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by thefreeman Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:42 pm

A. your gonna get a 360 or wii? or what. and its impossable to make MGS4 for the PS2, unluss you crap it up and drop all the cool stuff.
thefreeman
thefreeman
SmashFiles Member
SmashFiles Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmashFiles Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:33 pm

thefreeman wrote:A. your gonna get a 360 or wii? or what. and its impossable to make MGS4 for the PS2, unluss you crap it up and drop all the cool stuff.
You mean Graphics? Thats not much.

And i say Wii. More classic games (not all shooters), cheaper, virtual channel, wiimote, your family would enjoy it more (even though you probably don't care), Tales of Symphonia, Free Online play, the online play isn't all shooters, much easier to carry around.

The only downfalls are that there aren't many RPG's (But you have DS so that doesn't matter), and graphics.

I think thats looking at both sides of it.
SmashFiles
SmashFiles
SmashFiles Supreme
SmashFiles Supreme

Male Number of posts : 832
Mood : Nintendo vs X-Box vs Playstation - Page 2 Romant10
Exp Points : 5998

https://www.youtube.com/smashfiles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sio Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:58 pm

SmashFiles wrote:
thefreeman wrote:A. your gonna get a 360 or wii? or what. and its impossable to make MGS4 for the PS2, unluss you crap it up and drop all the cool stuff.

And i say Wii. More classic games (not all shooters), cheaper, virtual channel, wiimote, your family would enjoy it more (even though you probably don't care), Tales of Symphonia, Free Online play, the online play isn't all shooters, much easier to carry around.

The only downfalls are that there aren't many RPG's (But you have DS so that doesn't matter), and graphics.

I think thats looking at both sides of it.

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World. Sad Want it so badly...Definitely agree. My favorite genres are TPS, RPG, and RTS. The lack of RPG's make me sad face, but the PS2, PSP, and, as Smash said, the DS make up for it. RTS's are rare on any system but the computer. There aren't enough TPS on any system. I also recommend Wii. The main downfalls against the 360 are the much smaller amount of shooters and crappy internet (City Folk isn't too bad). It's free internet though, if you don't mind quality. Very Happy The Wii also has a Brothers in Arms game that the others don't I believe. Double Time I think? Anyway, shooterwise, almost every Wii shooter game is M, and things that are M aren't shooters. Very Happy
Sio
Sio
prohibation lvl 7
prohibation lvl 7

Male Number of posts : 1034
Mood : Nintendo vs X-Box vs Playstation - Page 2 Fine
Exp Points : 5947
Registration date : 2008-04-04

http://everythings.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by thefreeman Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:28 pm

SmashFiles wrote:

well graphics are hard to switchc over, but mostly the Ai unit would be so hard to copy onto the PS2 and the large scale of it. Boss fightss would lag all the time so it would look slow mo.
thefreeman
thefreeman
SmashFiles Member
SmashFiles Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar the Alien Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:07 pm

Besides, aren't PS3 games all on Blu-ray disc format? It'd be a tad hard to cut so much data off on a port. Perhaps they could fix the problem with 64-bit graphics.
Edgar the Alien
Edgar the Alien
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male Number of posts : 1028
Mood : Nintendo vs X-Box vs Playstation - Page 2 Otaku_11
Exp Points : 6068
Registration date : 2008-03-30

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Edgarthealien

Back to top Go down

Post by thefreeman Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:00 pm

yeah but then that would ruin the whole game, the fact that theres only a few diferences in graphics in gameplay and cutsscenes ( in a good way.) and the Ps2 cant proocess the data fast enough.
thefreeman
thefreeman
SmashFiles Member
SmashFiles Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:50 pm

1. I'm susposed to soon. and I made a mistake, when I saw the letters I thought of "Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4", I have no clue why. But for some reason I didn't even think of Metal Gear Solid 4, even though they have different abbreiviations.
Chris
Chris
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male Number of posts : 1052
Mood : Nintendo vs X-Box vs Playstation - Page 2 Mudkip14
Exp Points : 6124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2