SmashFiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

final fantasy as a series good or bad?

2 posters

Go down

final fantasy as a series good or bad? Empty final fantasy as a series good or bad?

Post by thefreeman Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:57 pm

final fantasy is one of the best RPG series ever made. Dont freak out Earhtbound fans i said one of the best. its just that FF has put a lot ot there and most of the time their games are good. they have the normal FF and are coming out with 13 soon (yay!) and they also have tactics and Cristal chronicals. now pretty much all of the main final fantasys i liked exept No. 9 and X-2. and tactics is just freaking awsome, but cristal chronicals is pretty much crapand no 11 is going downhill now that almost no one plays it anymore. Doesnt this seem to happen to gaming compannies when their game series gets realy big that they lack on some of the games? look at medal of honor for example. i like most of their games but i hated air borne. anyone else got some examples or somthing with final fantasy?
thefreeman
thefreeman
SmashFiles Member
SmashFiles Member

Male Number of posts : 801
Mood : final fantasy as a series good or bad? Amused
Exp Points : 5777
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

final fantasy as a series good or bad? Empty Re: final fantasy as a series good or bad?

Post by Sio Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:05 pm

Fanal Fantasy: Sweetness. All of the Gameboy games were good. The games up to X I found good, but 11...Utter phail. I agree. 9 had some major flaws...I've never played 12 or crystal chronicles, so I wouldn't know. I've loved that series.

P.S. I stopped playing the MoH series after European assualt. It insults Frontline and Rising Sun. Razz
Sio
Sio
prohibation lvl 7
prohibation lvl 7

Male Number of posts : 1034
Mood : final fantasy as a series good or bad? Fine
Exp Points : 5933
Registration date : 2008-04-04

http://everythings.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

final fantasy as a series good or bad? Empty Re: final fantasy as a series good or bad?

Post by thefreeman Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:09 pm

11 is sorta fun but compared to WOW its kinda lacking. it didnt get good enough puplicity and comercials. i wanna play 11 cuzz i like 12 and its bassically the same type of fighting system only now it has gambits. and europeon assult was just to easy, it got borring just sniping out Nazis over and over and over. it was the only shooter i had. then we got orange box and thus half life. YAY. Japanese Flag
thefreeman
thefreeman
SmashFiles Member
SmashFiles Member

Male Number of posts : 801
Mood : final fantasy as a series good or bad? Amused
Exp Points : 5777
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sio Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:23 pm

thefreeman wrote:11 is sorta fun but compared to WOW its kinda lacking. it didnt get good enough puplicity and comercials. i wanna play 11 cuzz i like 12 and its bassically the same type of fighting system only now it has gambits. and europeon assult was just to easy, it got borring just sniping out Nazis over and over and over. it was the only shooter i had. then we got orange box and thus half life. YAY. Japanese Flag

Agreed. Yay Japanese Flag.
Sio
Sio
prohibation lvl 7
prohibation lvl 7

Male Number of posts : 1034
Mood : final fantasy as a series good or bad? Fine
Exp Points : 5933
Registration date : 2008-04-04

http://everythings.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down